Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Visual Simulator

The start of week 2 has been a little slow for me because I'm only 1/2 pound less than what I was on Monday. But I'm going to push strong. I feel good about my diet and know that I need to add more exercise to get the results I want. Peggy says we need 90-120 minutes a day to lose weight and that was discouraging but I know it's true. I saw Heidi at the Wellness Center yesterday and we talked about ways to increase active movement -- which is what Peggy was actually referring too. So I'm taking 2 small breaks to just climb stairs. It's a quick work-out and rejuvenating too.

I found something that might be fun for you to try. Prevention's web-site, www. prevention.com/mvm has a visual simulator. You design your body as it is now and the body you want at the end of this challenge. It gives you a picture of now and then. Kindof fun!

I know most of us take a visual outlook towards things so for me, it's encouraging to take a glance at a picture of what I use to look like. I hope this helps any of you with your goals too. If not, just have fun creating your simulation. You get to pick the hair, swimming suit, etc. It was fun.

No comments: